Friday, February 10, 2012

Chapter 1

Charlotte's Journal

Day 1

 
The first thing I did in my new Earthling home was work on my painting skill. Raising 100 children will be quite difficult if I don’t develop enough skills to pay the bills and provide for my children. Painting comes naturally to me and I quickly progressed to Level 1. My first painting was of a narguffial (a type of animal domestically raised for the eggs it lays on Xicanopia) that I sell for $13



 After my painting was completed and sold, I walked down the street to meet one of my neighbors. Gobias Koffi seems rather intelligent (he is a scientist), but is a disappointing specimen in regards to physical traits. I have always heard that, “Earth guys are easy.” But Gobias does not seem to be quickly falling under my spell. There is no way I will be able to birth 100 babies if I cannot seduce their fathers much faster. After a brief chat with Gobias, I go to the Papyrus Memorial Library and find a book on Charisma.




 I read until I was hungry and tired. Then I went home and cooked my first earthling meal (Autumn Salad). I love this meal, it reminds me of home and I can tell it will be my favorite.









At the end of my first earthling day, I can’t help but wonder how long it will take me to reach my goal.






Day 2

After breakfast I began my day with painting. I achieved Level 2 in painting. I completed my second painting and sold it for $24. I returned to the library and continued reading the book on Charisma. Upon reaching Level 1 in the Charisma skill, I introduced myself to an odd looking male named VJ Alvi. I quickly ascertained that VJ is still in high school and too young for mating, but one day he will be old enough. Next, I tried my Charming Introduction on a man named Simis Bachelor. He is a Professional Blogger and a fairly attractive specimen. My research on Charisma has already started to pay off; I was quite charming!

Day 3


Like the day before, I started my day with painting. I reached the Painting Level 3. I sold my 3rd painting for $37. Now there is enough money to pay my bills ($45). After paying my bills I walked down to visit with Gobias Koffi to get better acquainted with him. I discovered Gobias is single and Flirty. We chatted until we were both tired and hungry. Then I went home to eat my dinner alone in my tiny house that hasn't any windows.


 
Day 4


Rather than beginning my day with painting, I went straight down to Gobias Koffi’s house to work on my seduction plans. I quickly grabbed his attention, but I don’t think it was my witty personality that caught his eye!


I started making my moves and Gobias was very receptive!


It doesn’t take too long before he has been seduced!


 And conception occurs!

After that successful endeavor another neighbor came over to the Koffi home
and I met Conner Frio (an Automated Spell Checker).


Late that night, I noticed the creepy stalker that has been hanging around my
house every single night!


Day 5





I woke up feeling sick! A sure sign of earth pregnancy!










I painted until I reached Level 4 and sold my 4th painting for $58. Afterward I called Conner Frio to chat on the phone. Then my pregnancy was confirmed - Success!!! Next, I go down to Central Park to scope out more baby daddies.










I met a man that is a fine physical specimen. Parker Langerak is unemployed, Charismatic, Flirty and single!





Day 6



I purchased an inexpensive radio to listen to while I paint. I decided to tune into the KIDZ station because I have heard folklore that a pregnant woman listening to or watching children's programming can have multiple births.

I painted and increased my Painting Level to 5. I complete my 5th painting and sell it for $94.







Afterward, I called to chat with Parker. I was dismayed to learn he now has a girlfriend named Tamara. But I will not let that stop my pursuit of him. Parker is a fine Earthling specimen. It isn't as if I want to keep him. I just need to "borrow" him! However, I might need to work a bit harder and more carefully with my seduction of him.







Later that evening I cooked a dish called Mac ‘n Cheese and brought my Cooking Level up to 1. After dinner I called to chat with Parker again, raising my Charisma Level up to 4.





Day 7

Like most days, I painted immediately after breakfast. I wonder how I am supposed to meet and get to know potential mates if I am spending so much time at the paint easel? I completed my 6th painting and sold it for $137. With this sale, I was starting to feel optimistic that I can financially provide for a family.


As soon as my painting was sold, labor strikes!

After what seems like forever I gave birth to my first child. I named my beautiful firstborn daughter Gabriella.  She began her life with the traits: Light Sleeper and Couch Potato. Then I gave birth to my second child. It’s twins!!!! I name my firstborn son Dominic. His newborn traits are: Light Sleeper and Brave. I purchased a second swing and got my little ones settled in. My family has begun!



2 comments:

  1. started following your stories. I started a baby legacy myself. Very hard finding decent baby daddies lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore this! Earth Guys are Easy! Lol.. Very true. ;D

    ReplyDelete