Saturday, March 24, 2012

Chapter 13

Day 62

After the kids left for school I gave Don Lothario a call and invited him over. That man is a flirty heartbreaker and in no time at all I was making progress!



When I suggested we go upstairs and get comfortable, he was very keen on the idea. Then half-way up the staircase he tells me he had a great date and then left!!! Why?!? Ugh! Talk about your letdown *sigh* 

Kieran and Peyton played at the nearby playground, while I potty trained Alex and began to teach him to walk. Then I finished up my day by cooking macaroni and cheese. Despite Don's strange behavior, the day ended up being a lovely one for the Storey family.






Day 63


We started our Saturday with birthday cakes! Kieran aged up to a teen with the trait Schmoozer. And Peyton aged with the the Green Thumb trait.



While Kieran worked with and taught Alexander to walk, I decided to go "see a man about a horse." And speaking of horses, when I arrived at Don's house I discovered him pitching a fit because he couldn't get on his horse... but I managed to distract him by a little flirting and suggesting we "go see a matinee" ;-)




The date was a stunning success! Since Alex was happy at home and being attended to by the twins - having learned to walk with Kieran, he was then being taught to talk by Peyton - I decided to wander about the town meeting the Riverview residents. I even spotted Mathias around town, talking with friends.




In front of the courthouse I met a handsome fellow named Hunter Cottoneye and I saw a woman that thought she was a cat. Some of the Riverview residents are a bit on the strange side!


Once I arrived home, I sat down in the backyard with my dinner (yes, cake again!) and could not finish it because that very familiar attack of nausea hit me hard. And I am fairly certain it is not from eating cake all day!


Day 64

I was up much of the night vomiting, so in the morning Kieran resumed teaching Alexander to talk while his twin went to the pool.



Once I felt better and was awake for the day, I took over teaching Alex to talk. We completed his toddler skills in time to celebrate his birthday. Alexander aged up with the trait: Easily Impressed.





I ended my evening by completing my 21st painting. My painting of the fire goddess Gabija was of brilliant quality and valued at $936. But it was another painting that reminded me of my home planet and I could not bear to part with it.


Day 65

I had a wonderful relaxing day. I gardened and completed some chores around the house. I also called and chatted with both Hunter Cottoneye and Hal Breckenridge.


The children came home after school and completed their homework. Peyton cooked a nice hot dog dinner while Kieran played a video game with his younger brother. Kieran and Peyton has been my most helpful teens thus far. I am so blessed to have them!





Later that evening I completed my first masterpiece quality painting and sold it for $818. At the end of the day I went to Mathias and Maisie's apartment to visit them.




Day 66

The morning began with the never ending chores. I had my cake breakfast (don't judge me!) and a nice long chat on the phone with Hunter. 




That afternoon while gardening I went into labor! I scurried up to the nursery and labored for some hours until I gave birth to twin boys. This is my fifth set of twins, but it is the first set of the same gender. Deacon was born with the traits: Loner & Excitable. Daniel was born with the traits: Love the Outdoors & Clumsy.



After the birth, I felt great and energetic. So I tucked the boys into their swings and left them with Kieran and Peyton. They were busy playing chess after their homework so it wasn't any inconvenience to them. I headed straight for the Cottoneye home.



The Cottoneye home was not what I expected, it was a ugly bunker with only twin beds available. I was working my magic on Hunter (earning myself a naughty reputation) when he suddenly got shy on me. I then suggested he take me on a tour of the armory at the Fort Salas Military Base ;-)



I thought it was a very successful date. However, at the end of the date Hunter said we didn't spend much time together and maybe we could do more next time?!? More than what we did in the armory? I slipped into the house exhausted and hungry. I was ready for bed about the time my children were waking up!




Day 67

I was awakened by that very familiar feeling. Unfortunately the toilet I ran for was the filthiest one in the house - gross! 


With me feeling ill, I had a quiet birthday celebration for Deacon and Daniel in the nursery. Deacon has black hair with lavender eyes. Daniel has red hair with green eyes. I started potty training my cute, playful twins.





No comments:

Post a Comment