Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chapter 15

Day 73

The boys got themselves off to school while I slept in from arriving home so late. After a not-so-nutritious breakfast of cake, I settled in to teach Emma to walk.



As the day passed by it occurred to me that I had not experienced the telltale signs of pregnancy. It is obvious that conception did not occur last night. This has never happened to me before. I grew more concerned throughout the day that perhaps I could be infertile or at least have difficulty conceiving. When Alexander arrived home from school, I pressured him to teach Jacob to walk. I used to feel guilty asking my teens for help, but not anymore. I am a big fan of video games, but get off the couch and help out now and again!



In attempt to remedy the lack of impending motherhood, I gave Joe a call and asked him to meet me at the theater. There was an odd man freaking out about clowns in front of the theater, but we went in past him and took a "backstage tour". 


After our little tour, Joe and I enjoyed a delicious meal at the Bistro. While dining there I heard rumors that Mathias now has a girlfriend (Carlotta Lobos) and I received complimentary Baked Angel Food Cake.




Day 74

Once again I was awakened by that familiar feeling!


Mt first task of the day was to tackle the laundry. The boys drop piles of laundry everywhere!



After a delightful breakfast of Angel Food Cake, I returned to the nursery (and my main task in life it seems) to train toddlers. I started off by potty training Jacob. He is a doll but I quickly discovered potty training and morning sickness is a bad mix!




Next I worked on teaching Jacob to walk while his older brothers entertained themselves with video games.




After another Angel Food Cake meal, I went to bed early.


Day 75


Another day and more of the same. I potty trained Emma and taught her to talk. Alexander comes home every day from school and immediately calls to talk with a girl he is sweet on (Lydia Pearl). I did my best to teach Jacob his last toddler skill (talking), but we didn't make it in time.






Jacob aged up with the trait: Adventurous and Emma with the trait: Daredevil.

Day 76


I awakened bright and early at 6AM and felt like painting in my studio. Today was Jacob and Emma's first day of school. I continued painting throughout the early morning and reached Level 10 in my painting skill. I have mastered painting!!!



I decided to celebrate my painting accomplishment by treating myself to a meal at the diner. After the very pleasant dining experience I decided to hang out in town a bit, get to know the townspeople and raise my Charisma skill. The first person I chatted with was Buck Broke.


While I was chatting with Buck, Don Lothario walked up to us and wanted to accuse me of cheating. The man has a Lifetime Wish of being a Heartbreaker! Where does he get off judging me?!? I ignored him and he walked away.


Next I started chatting with a lady (whose name I cannot remember) and increased my Charisma Skill to Level 8. Behind my back Don AKA Mr. Jealous Ass started a fight with Buck!




Buck is quite the scrapper and he put Mr. Lothario in his place. Which still had me amused even hours later when I went to the grocery store.


Outside the grocery store, I met a very nice (single!) doctor named Jebidiah Wilson. I asked Jebidiah about the gender of my baby. He told me it will be a boy!



After I shopped at the grocery store I went next door to the bookstore. There I purchased several recipes and an inventing book. Inventing sounds like a fun skill that could pay off. Meanwhile at home Alexander was getting ready for the prom and I had a message that Deacon and Daniel made the honor roll.




I went into labor outside of the bookstore. I scurried home to labor and deliver in the nursery. Walking through the house I managed to freak Jacob out.



With me occupied in the nursery, the children decided ice cream would make an excellent dinner.



After hours of labor I gave birth to twin boys! Jory was born with the traits: Brave & Friendly. Caden was born with the traits: Brave & Heavy Sleeper.


Alex came home tense from the prom. He was in several fights and someone made fun of him. Exhausted and hungry from the labor and delivery I decided ice cream did sound like a good idea for dinner LOL

2 comments:

  1. Awwwh Lisa! Emma is sooo cute! I'm on my way to catching up on your blog! I've got a long way to go but I've got time! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially at the rate I am playing. My challenge won't be over too soon LOL Thanks for reading, Selah!

    ReplyDelete