Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Chapter 51

Day 229

Today was the first day of spring! We awakened to snow still on the ground, but it was raining and the snow was starting to melt.







By the time the kids arrived home from school, all the snow had melted. Yasmin brought home a friend (Felix Broker) with her.




I received a letter in the mail from Kenneth Mcleod (the werewolf that lives in the castle). It read, "Okay, keep an open mind for a sec while I paint you a picture: You, me , together. How does that make you feel?" Well, I suppose if I could ever catch him in human form, I'd give that some thought.


At the end of the day it was time to celebrate Yasmin and Ebrahim turning into a young adults.



Yasmin's new trait: Star Quality. Her Lifetime Wish is to be a Super Star Actor.




Ebrahim aged up with the new trait: Vegetarian. His Lifetime Wish is to be a Jockey.




Day 230

Today was graduation day. When I woke up it was raining, but thankfully it cleared up before we headed to city hall.




In the middle of graduation I went into labor.


I left the camera with the kids and waddled to the hospital because it was much closer than home.


Ebrahim graduated with highest honor and was voted "Most likely to never leave the house" by his classmates. Yasmin graduated with highest honor and was voted "Most artistic".



John came to the hospital to be with me.


I gave birth to a son that I named William. William is a human, not a witch like his father. His traits are: Slob and Excitable.


John took me and William home in a cab.



I invited John to spend the night, so he could be on hand to celebrate William's birthday the next morning. I really like John and I am obviously very attracted to him because one thing led to another...






At the end of the day it was time to say good-bye to Ebrahim and Yasmin. Ebrahim moved in with Rafe and Raina. They have room for him and the horse he just purchased. Until he can make a living as a jockey, he will be working part-time as a receptionist at the spa. Yasmin moved into an apartment in the city with a roommate (Selah Giovanni) and is employed full-time as a Background Extra at the movie studio.









Day 231




William has my eye color and dark hair like his dad.



Right after our birthday celebration John went to work and the kids went to school.













I confirmed that I am expecting again.


Pranked!



A man named Evan sent me a gift and note. I don't even remember meeting him.


The children were already in bed and I was on my way when I discovered our rat Gigi had died.


Day 232

The kids were very upset about the loss of our Gigi.





It finally quit raining long enough for me to tend to my outdoor garden.




Yuk! Wet dog!


Someone needs a new umbrella.

Fried chicken for dinner.




After dinner, it was time to celebrate birthdays.


Marissa aged up to a teen with the new trait: Insane. Lovely.



Michael aged up with the trait: Animal Lover.



By the end of the day, Michael was potty trained and talking.

Day 233

Today was a school holiday (Valentine's Day).






I decided a trip to the festival at the mall would be fun today.



Rafe works at the pet store for Maz now.













William became tired and cranky, so I left the mall to take him home. On the way home, I went into labor. The contractions gripped me so fiercely that all I could do with William was to set him down on the floor. Thank goodness Marissa has decided to come home shortly after me.




I gave birth to a human daughter that I named Josette. She was born with the traits:  Brave and Perceptive.


Then it appears I was possessed by a labor-induced psychosis, because I went on to continue birthing on my front porch. In the rain. Next born was another daughter. Juliette is a witch with the traits: Artistic and Loves the Heat.


And last but not least I gave birth to a human son that I named Andrew. His traits are: Virtuoso and Brave.


Marissa helped me feed them all and get them tucked into their swings.





In celebration of completing 50% of this challenge I will be hosting a contest/drawing for my readers. Information will be posted here - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/420/499195.page#10035679

3 comments:

  1. I have four kids now! Yeah!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you have made quite the contribution to the challenge ;)

      Delete
  2. Oooooh 50 kids, that's a lot! I think the most I got up to in an 100 baby challenge is 17 :/ So well done!!! :D

    ReplyDelete