Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chapter 39

Day 171



After a breakfast of leftover French Toast, I repaired the dishwasher and upgraded it to unbreakable.











I gave Darreth a call and invited him over for a cookout. I thought I'd grill up some burgers for us to eat, maybe we could take a swim and just maybe indulge in some bedroom sport.



Now that I have your attention...



Nobody was running out the door this time.








Day 172

The early bird plays with toys?




We celebrated Brooke's birthday. She is now a child with the Diva trait. This is a new trait for my household. I am wondering what she is going to be like as a teen.
















Guess who's going to be a daddy?

My boys can swim!


Ummm.. this isn't hereditary is it?




Day 173

Time to wake up!



Serena decided that it was time to move on to a new family.





Chatting with Darreth







Day 174


I woke up feeling stir crazy. I completed my painting (valued at $1508) and achieved the Brushmaster Skill Challenge. I decided to consign my painting.



After a brief visit to the community garden, I went to Hotfoot's to watch a magician perform.










Right as the second magician started her show, I went into labor. I waddled home as quick as possible to give birth there.



First born was Brendan with the traits: Virtuoso and Eccentric.


Next I gave birth to his twin sister Bronte. Bronte was born with the traits: Artistic and Athletic.






My painting sold at the consignment store for $2948.

No comments:

Post a Comment