Sunday, April 15, 2012

Chapter 18

Day 88

Today was a blur! I gave myself a bit of a makeover because I was sick of the headband. We had a quiet birthday in the nursery for the triplets. Jenna and Alice have my red hair with vibrant turquoise-green eyes. Kyle has my hair and eye coloring. I spent the day toddler training and never made it out of my pajamas.




Day 89

As soon as the breakfast dishes were washed, I was back in the nursery training my triplets.




The school notified me that Caden and Jory made the honor roll. Way to go, boys! I invited Joe over fairly early because we have four birthdays to celebrate today!


Jacob aged up to a young adult with the trait: Equestrian. His Lifetime Wish is: Become an Astronaut.


Emma ages up to a young adult with the trait: Artistic. Her Lifetime Wish is to have a Private Museum.


Jory aged up to his teen years with the trait: Dislikes Children. I guess he isn't going to want to help with the triplets.


Caden aged up to his teen years with the trait: Slob

Rumor has it that Mathias is single now. He and Carlotta have broken up. Not exactly surprising given what I saw at the consignment store.

Day 90

I took Emma and Jacob to the diner for breakfast before their graduation ceremony. I left the triplets home with Caden and Jory.



Emma graduated with honor and was voted "Most Artistic". Jacob graduated with honor and was voted "Most Likely to Never Leave the House."



Before I left the courthouse I introduced myself to a tourist named Bo Chou. A potential baby daddy? We will have to wait and see.


Afterward I needed to rush home because tonight was Jory and Caden's prom.




While they were at the prom I was home saying "good-bye" to and gifting Jacob and Emma. Jacob joined the military career and moved into the same apartment building as Mathias. Emma joined the Education career and moved into a different apartment building with Kieran and Peyton.





As they were leaving, an odd man named Henry McGlum showed up. I chatted with him a few minutes before I asked him to leave. I decided to soak my cares away in a bubble bath and ignore the fact that Jory and Caden sneaked in just after their curfew. Jory was crowned prom king, but got into a few fights. But he also has a new romantic interest in Jake Engle. Caden had a less traumatic and eventful time there. I don't know if that is good or bad. They were both ravenous when they arrived home. I wonder why prom doesn't offer any food?




Day 91

I started my day with a little gardening. Next I decided Jory, Caden and I would all work together with toddler training. "I don't like children" is not a valid excuse to get out of helping today. Suck it up, son, I don't like cleaning out potty chairs or doing your stinky laundry but I do it anyway.










By the end of the day the triplets were exhausted! But I had taught Jenna all of her toddler skills. Caden had taught Alice to walk and potty trained her. Jory had taught Kyle to talk and potty trained him. Jory was very tense by the end of the day; kids are really not his thing. But he did very well despite that and I am proud of him for his contribution!


Day 92

This morning after a quick breakfast of fruit, I returned to the nursery to work on toddler skills. I gave Jory a break and let him go to the pool, but I asked Caden for help and he did very well. I taught Kyle to walk, completing his toddler skills. Caden worked with Alice on talking, but I helped her complete her last toddler skill. The triplets learned all of their toddler skills! They will age up well!



The triplets had scarcely accomplished their skills before it was their birthdays. We didn't even have time to do all three cakes. Alice wanted Caden to hold her while she blew out her candles. I thought it was so cute to see one of my little ones become so attached to an older sibling.



Day 93

This morning was the triplets first day of school and Caden and Jory's first day of high school.





Today I cleaned house, gardened and painted. The kids came home after school and played. I completed a masterpiece painting valued at $2267. I decided to hang on to it for now. I learned the recipe for cookies and finished my day out by reading an inventing book in bed. I now have Level 1 in Inventing.









No comments:

Post a Comment