Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Chapter 19

Day 94

I decided I didn't care for my latest hairstyle, so I selected to try a new one and to spice up my wardrobe while I was at it. I grabbed a quick breakfast and left the kids at home while I went into town on a man-hunt!




 I heard that Hunter Cottoneye is engaged to Lulu Mather. Good for them. I practiced Gnubb for a few minutes before I became bored and annoyed that I didn't spot any eligible men around me. So I decided to head for George Dean's house and introduce myself to him.


He is very challenged in the fashion department and in desperate need of a makeover, but he is single and family oriented. We hit it off very well.




In no time at all, we were heading upstairs to get better acquainted! 



After our little tête-à-tête, George indicated he was very hungry.


When he got out of bed to go grab something to eat he peed himself!



I left immediately to go home. This was the most awkward end to a date I have ever experienced!


I arrived home to discover the dishwasher was broken and in need of repair. The sink was filthy too.



I was exhausted by the end of the day and just wanted a quick shower and to climb into bed. But during my shower, the shower broke *sigh*



Day 95

I was awakened far too early by that familiar feeling! It was a relief because I am not sure I could ever look George in the eye again.


Between bouts of nausea, I tackled the glamorous chores of full-time motherhood. Until exhausted in the afternoon, I lay down for a nap.







After my nap I painted a little while the triplets played at their block table. Then it was time to celebrate Jory's and Caden's birthdays. 



Jory aged to a young adult with the Cat Person trait (?!?); his Lifetime Wish is: Firefighter Super Hero. Caden aged up with the new trait: Vehicle Enthusiast and his Lifetime Wish is: Dynamic DNA Profiler.




Day 96

I treated the entire family to breakfast at the diner before graduation.


Jory graduated with honor and was voted "Most Popular". Caden graduated with honor and was voted "Most Likely to Save the World". I was pleased that their classmates thought so highly of them.



After graduation is when the shit hit the fan. There I was minding my own business when Hunter Cottoneye walked up to me.


Hunter accused me of cheating! Seriously!?! Dude, you have a fiancée and I am the one cheating?!?  My immediate reaction was one of shock and embarrassment. 





And then I got mad. Hunter had no right! He was being a total ass.



Maybe it was the surge of pregnancy hormones, but I lost my cool. I told him his momma was a llama and then I yelled at him!



I managed to calm down before I arrived home. I hugged Jory and Caden good-bye and presented them with graduation gifts. They moved in with their dad Joe Hardy. I was so shaken by my confrontation with Hunter, that I have no idea if they got jobs before they moved out or not.







After they moved out I went to the mailbox and found a package. It was a certificate for achieving the Highest Level of Excellence in Art. At the mailbox, I spotted something that made my blood run cold.



There it was, the ice cream truck. I tried to convince myself it was a coincidence. But later that night I spotted it in front of my house. Between my reputation, the confrontation with Hunter and the ice cream truck, I decide it is time to move on. I will stay in town until after the baby (or babies) is born; then I will pack up and move to a new town.


Day 97

I awakened early, tackled making all the beds and started the laundry before I headed out. I went to visit Alex and his family. I was pleased to discover Alex is still so sweet on his girl. Aaah love - isn't is grand?




While I chatted with Alex about my plans to move, my granddaughter was doing her homework. Sara Goth has mine and Alex's coloring, but bless her heart she has her mother's Pekingese profile.



After I explained the need to move and received Alex's blessing and understanding, I chatted with him and Lydia for a bit. I inquired if they considering getting engaged. Lydia told me not at this time; she has other things on her mind. I had a wonderful time chatting with them. 




I chatted with my granddaughter about art and my pregnancy then I gifted her an early graduation present because I will be moving before she can graduate.




After I left the Goth home, I went by and visited with Kieran and Emma at their apartment building.



On the way home from their apartment, I went into labor. I scurried up to the nursery without panicking any of my children. After some hours of labor I give birth to twin girls. First Shelby was born with the traits: Good and Artistic. Next Shayla was born with the traits: Athletic and Hates the Outdoors.



As I microwaved my dinner, I contemplated packing and moving. I had just enough points to obtain two inheritances. One for $31, 556 and the other for $30, 287. At the end of the day, the ice cream was outside my house again.



Day 98

This morning the triplets played with the block table while I ate breakfast and made a few phone calls to set my move into motion. I have decided to move to the southwest. I had a quick little birthday for Shelby and Shayla in the nursery. Shelby has her father's darker complexion with brown hair and dark eyes. Shelby is lighter skinned than her father with the same brown hair and dark eyes as her twin. I worked in a quick potty training session before packing the nursery up.



I chat with my grown children living in Riverview and catch up on their lives. Mathias is single and unemployed. Maisie is still living with her boyfriend Bob and is still unemployed. Kieran is still with Betty and has moved up one level in the private investigator business. Peyton is still single and has moved up two levels in the music business. Alex has his family and has moved up to the third level in the architectural firm. Deacon is living happily with Dimitri and their pups. He is still a level 1 stylist. Daniel is single and still Level 1 in the business career. Jacob and Emma are still single and still level 1 in their careers. Of course, Jory and Caden just moved out. As the day was drawing to a close I was torn about moving. I love this little town, but it is time to move on and start a new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment