Friday, April 13, 2012

Chapter 17

Day 83

Today I decided to try out the consignment shop. I took my latest painting and my sculpture to hopefully be sold for more simoleons than I could make on my own. When I walked in the store, I spotted Mathias and his girlfriend Carlotta. It doesn't look as if things are going too well between them.


Next I spotted him attempting to give flowers to Betty - with his girlfriend still in the store! Betty rejected the flowers and Mathias. Mathias appeared dejected about the entire thing.


When I was in the store I found out that I am a grandmother!?! I drove to Alex and Lydia's house to see for myself.


Alex told me I have a granddaughter name Sara. I went inside to meet her; she is absolutely precious!




While driving home from Alex's house I began to wonder what has happened to my five children I left behind in Sunset Valley. What if Sara isn't my first grandchild? I decided to investigate on the world wide web and see what I could discover about my first fiveborn children.


Gabriella does not have a significant other. She is still at the same position (level 1/test subject) in the science career. Dominic has a romantic interest now, it is an older woman named Tracy Pelletier. He has been promoted twice and is now the Shopping Music DJ at the grocery store. Melody's boyfriend (Antoine Madden) has moved in with her and her dad. Parker and Tamara broke up and Tamara moved out. Melody is still a clothes folder at the spa. Liam is still dating Trista Castillo and has been promoted twice. He is a Freelance Writer (level 3) in the Journalism career. Whitney is still living with her boyfriend Lenny Minter. They have adopted a dog named Stinky Dog LOL She has been promoted once in her music career and is now a roadie. They all seem to be doing very well!

We had a relaxing evening at home. I learned how to cook cheesesteak sandwiches and fish & chips. My first sculpture sold for $48! The younger children did their homework and Deacon cooked up some hot dogs for us all.




Then I received the Crappy Mom of the Year award. I completely forgot that is was Jacob and Emma's birthdays! Jacob aged up to a teen with the trait: Loner. Emma aged up with the new trait: Angler. An Angler that Hates the Outdoors. I am not sure how that is going to work out!

Day 84

I started my day chatting with Maisie on the phone. Jory and Caden went to the playground down the street. Deacon, Daniel and Emma went to the Incredible Family Fun Center. Jacob went to the gym and then joined his siblings ant the Fun Center. At the Fun Center Emma watched a movie, Deacon and Daniel played foosball and Jacob played Gnubb with his father. Jacob won the game - Go, Jacob!






Meanwhile I invited the good Dr. Jebidiah Wilson over. We danced, romanced and woohooed!




After my successful seduction of the good doctor we went to eat together at the Bistro. The chef told me his secret recipe for frog legs while I was there. At the end of our date, Jeb said our date went incredibly well! I sat outside the Bistro for a while learning the recipes for Fruit Parfait and Ratatouille. I received new that my painting sold at the consignment store for $1234!




Day 85

Once again I was awakened by that familiar feeling of nausea!


We celebrated Deacon and Daniel's birthdays. Deacon aged up with the trait: Neat. His Lifetime wish is: Fashion Phenomenon. Daniel aged up with the trait: Excitable. His Lifetime Wish is: to be Swimming in Cash. Don't we all want that?



After our celebration, I gardened and painted. Deacon, Daniel and Jacob went out while the younger kids stayed home.



While on a date with Dimitri Ivanov, Deacon spotted Alexander, Alex's girlfriend/baby momma and her horse outside the Bistro. My grandchild was nowhere in sight. I wonder about my children sometime!



Day 86


It's graduation day for Deacon and Daniel! Daniel graduated with honor and was voted "Most Likely to Burn Down their House." Deacon graduated with honor and was voted "Most Likely to Never Leave the House." Well, hopefully Deacon won't be sitting in the house that Daniel will be burning down!



Daniel joined the Business career and Deacon joined the Stylist career. All too soon I was hugging my boys good-bye, Daniel moved into an apartment building that Mathias and the Lobos twins just moved into . Deacon moved into a house with his boyfriend Dimitri. They adopted two adorable pups. 





My day ended with a lovely dinner and painting.



Day 87

This morning I discovered that Kieran has a girlfriend. It is Betty Simovitch; the same gal that rejected Mathias's bouquet in the consignment store! Alexander has been promoted twice in the Architect profession. His girlfriend Lydia has joined the Journalism career. Bob and Maisie are still unemployed. I guess they are living off of his trust fund? I went to visit Alex but no one was home. So I went by the spa for a massage. When I arrived home I sat down to watch TV with Emma and Jacob. And there I went into labor! All of my children were freaking out big time! I couldn't help but laugh at their reaction between my contractions.






After hours of labor I gave birth to my first set of triplets! First born was Jenna with the traits: Absent-Minded and Neurotic. She is going to be a fun child - not! Next Kyle was born with the traits: Light Sleeper and Grumpy. Well, this just gets better and better. Finally Alice is born with the traits: Heavy Sleeper and Insane. *sigh* Really!?! With these genetics, I am thinking the good doctor should not be a sperm donor for anyone! And I had such high hopes.




Surprisingly I felt well enough afterward to whip up Stu Surprise for dinner. I am Supermom!

2 comments:

  1. wow triplets. Im on my first so lets see who i give birth too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that's a lot of babies at one time!

    ReplyDelete