Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Chapter 26

Day 123

Saturday! A day off for everyone! The boys woke up before me to get started on their day.




I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Miska decided to join me in the kitchen. I "accidentally" dropped a pancake for her to eat. I am such a sucker!


I left the boys to hang out at home while I asked Jason to meet me at the pool.




I was really nervous about telling him that I was expecting and that he was going to be a daddy, but he took it much better than I thought.




Jason needed to go to work soon, but he took the time to join me in the pool for a bit anyway.




I need to go back to the pool sometime with the boys. I spent a little time soaking up the warmth and then headed back home to take care of the horses and garden.



Beautiful stray cat stalking a snake in my front yard.

As the day came to a close, I had to clean up the mess that the raccoon made the night before. I completed a painting and tried to learn to play the piano. I think I finally have Chopsticks mastered. My day ended with repairing the boys' broken shower.








Day 124

A beautiful and glorious Sunday dawned in our peaceful world.




When I woke up I discovered the dishwasher was broken and the kitchen floor was covered with water. Thankfully Colton (my neat child) mopped it up while I was eating breakfast.


Dakota taught Miska how to sit up. She is such a smart dog!



I repaired the dishwasher (Handiness Level now a 9), purchased some hay for the horses and then went into town to consign some items. I am feeling rather cash poor these days. I was pleasantly surprised to discover Charlotte Gamble runs the consignment shop.






I managed to sell some fruits and veggies for $134 on my first day. I took the boys to see a ball game. And for me to see Jason play. Our team won 7-5; that's my man hitting those home runs! After the game, I treated the boys to a meal at the diner.



After our meal I ran into Jason. We had a great time chatting and I invited him over when suddenly I went into labor!




Jason absolutely panicked!



Jason insisted we go to the hospital immediately. I wanted to tell him that this was not my first rodeo. But I instead I just went along with him and experienced my first hospital birth. Dakota took his little brothers home for me. I had twin boys! Now I have five sons in the house! Perry was born with the traits: Perceptive and Neurotic. Preston was born with the traits: Slob (ugh!) and Clumsy. I thought Jason would come home with us. But he just sent us home in a cab.



On the way home I saw a unicorn. Upon arriving home, I settled my newest twins into their swings and went to take a shower. I found a stuffed dog on my bedroom floor. I have no idea where it came from or why it is in my bedroom. I discovered my shower was broken *sigh* and had to repair it before I could shower and go to bed.




Day 125

Monday, Monday... my big boys were up, feeding themselves and out the door catching the school bus before I even stirred.


I called to invite Jason over for his sons' birthdays, but he said he is busy. I am guessing he had to work. So I held a little birthday celebration sans cake in the nursery. Perry aged to a toddler with my hair and eye color. Preston aged to a toddler with my eye color, but Jason's hair color. We started potty training immediately.




Miska was a stinky dog and needed a bath. During her bath time, she decided that I am her BFF. The remainder of the day passed away with a sweet contentment to it.


Preston 
Perry  




I thought I saw something very strange. When I was coming out of my bathroom, I thought I saw a puff of smoke. And then the mysterious little stuffed dog showed up in the recreation room. I read a little before bed; I am trying to improve my riding skill.



Day 126

Dakota woke in in quite a mood today. But Colton and Cody were my sweet boys this morning. Today I cared for my horses and my garden. And lots of toddler training. Perry is potty trained and can walk now. I decided to start painting portrait of Miska. Jason sent me an invitation to a party as his house tonight. I accepted even though I had already decided to enter Keely in a racing competition. I didn't know how I was going to juggle it all, but I was determined to try.








I made the decision to enter Keely in the international level of racing. We had only won one beginner level. Why I didn't stick to the beginner or even advanced I don't know. Arrogance or pride, I suppose. We only came in 9th. I feel like I let Keely down with my poor decision.



After the race, I got Keely home and slipped into my posh frock. Time for Jason's party! I greeted Jason and then set about mingling with the other guests. I caught Jason making eyes at a blonde. We are not exclusive, so I decided to ignore it and work on upping my Charisma skill with the party guests. 





And then Jason did something that stunned me. He was tired so he went up to bed and went to sleep. At nine-thirty in the evening, while he was hosting a party!


Seriously!! Who does that? There weren't too many guests at the party and I had already met them all, so I decided to leave. Instead of going straight home, I walked by the park. I spotted a man sitting on a bench reading a book in the dark. So I walked over to introduce myself.


His name is name is Matthew Paseiko and he is with the vice squad. The boys were putting themselves to bed at home, so I asked Matthew if he wanted to group up. We went to the karaoke bar and sang a duet. Neither one of us can sing worth crap, but we had a great time.






He was one hot tamale, but I ended my day by driving home alone and sleeping with my sweet puppy.


No comments:

Post a Comment