Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chapter 49

Day 219

Today was the first day of fall.






I had hoped to complete my gardening before I went into labor, but that didn't happen.



I gave birth to a little girl with the traits: Hates the Outdoors and Athletic. I named her Marissa.


Then I gave birth to her twin brother. He was born with the traits: Loves the Outdoors and Friendly. I named him Michael.


I had just tucked Marissa and Michael into their swings when the older kids came home.






A man named Damian stopped by to chat. He's married and doesn't like kids, so I quickly sent him on his way.



I received a love letter from Maz. It read, "I can't stand it anymore! Every time I see you all I can think about is our lips pressed together in a passionate kiss!" I should not be encouraging him, something tells me he's not a one-woman kinda guy. But I can't resist writing him a love letter back. 





Day 220




Yasmin woke up sick this morning, bless her. I called Maz inviting him over and he said he would come right away, but he never showed up. So we celebrated his twins' birthdays without him. Marissa has my red hair and Maz's blue eyes. Michael is a towheaded blonde, Maz must have had lighter hair as a child. Michael has my lavender eyes.





Poor Yasmin feels unwell.


I asked Raina and Rafe to take Yasmin and Ebrahim to the hospital, so they could all get their flu shots while I stayed home with the toddlers. Yasmin felt better immediately, so they stopped by the mall to enjoy the fall festival after their hospital visit.




Yeehaw!

Face painting gone wrong.









House cleaning :)


Day 221





Drama queen moment.











Between Raina and I, we managed to teach Marissa and Michael all of their toddler skills in one day!


At the end of the day, we celebrated Rafe's and Raina's birthdays.


Rafe aged up with the trait: Unflirty. His Lifetime Wish is to have a One Sim Band. Raina aged up with the trait: Green Thumb. And her Lifetime Wish is to be a Hit movie Composer. 


Maz called to chat.

Random person jams on our front porch.

Day 222

I woke up to a very stormy day, not the best weather for graduation.





Rafe graduated with highest honor and was voted "Most likely to be a rock star" by his peers. Raina graduated with honor and was voted "Most likely to take over the world". Raina obtained an entry level job in the music field, while Rafe decided to work on his band skills. They moved to a trailer in the county village near the fairgrounds.





Rafe is going to miss Gigi.






I cooked a wood-fired lasagna for dinner and tackled three loads of laundry.






Day 223

I woke up to pouring rain. I hoped the skies would clear by evening, so the kids could go trick or treating. Ebrahim and Yasmin had the day off from school for Halloween. Yasmin was so excited that she changed into her costume immediately.



I had pumpkins for all of us to carve. Ebrahim and Yasmin did not do a very good job. Yasmin could care less, while poor Ebrahim was rather upset about it.







The skies cleared, so while I raked leaves the kids went down the hill to a castle owned by a werewolf to trick or treat.



Look! It's LE/Snoop! XD




A fabulous leaf pile and no one around to woohoo.




It began to lightly snow as we celebrated Yasmin's and Ebrahim's birthdays.



Yasmin aged to a teen with the trait: Proper



Ebrahim aged to a teen with the trait: Equestrian.


3 comments:

  1. I love Yasmin!!!! She's so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a new chapter!!! Poor Yasmin when she got sick, haha. Also, in this screenshot you had: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-R3O61wcEFh4/UNL18UfJgjI/AAAAAAAAIRI/Sz3rsdbQx-Y/s1600/Screenshot-338.jpg
    what item is Yasmin using? I've got all expansion packs, but I'm not sure I've seen it before... is it a store item, custom content, or a stuff pack item? Or do I maybe have it and just can't find it?
    Also, maybe it's just me but I get the sense that Charlotte is finding her life more and more monotonous ever since her old hubbie's death :(
    It seems like she lost all hope in true happiness, and is just on her mission for 100 kids now. IDK, hopefully someone can change that for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Becky - Thank you!
    @Jako123 - that is an arcade game from Showtime that I recolored :) It should be under electronics or entertainment. I don't have my game up at the moment so I am guessing. I agree that Charlotte is just going through the motions right now. I am hoping to see some spark in her soon. I am having a lot of frustrating glitches with this particular game file, so it may not happen until she moves again.

    ReplyDelete