Saturday, March 3, 2012

Chapter 9

Day 41



When I walked downstairs this morning, I found Whitney "joy riding" while waiting for the school bus.That girl is a hoot! The twins had a blast on the field trip to the police station today. I painted the day away and completed my 15th painting, selling it for $378. Liam and Whitney were so wired up after their school day, they decided to bounce all over the house as astronauts.







While going upstairs to clean the bathroom, I went into labor! I waddled to the nursery in-between pains. After hours of hard labor I birthed twins again! First was Mathias: Virtuoso and Hates the Outdoors, next Maisie was born: Easily Impressed and Grumpy.



I received notice that I was qualified for the Celebrity Skill Challenge. I hope that is not an euphemism for The Town Bike. Anyway, I had enough citizen points to purchase a little postpartum procedure called "Steel Bladder." I also purchased a mini-course guaranteed to make me a Speedy Cleaner. I celebrate my newest twins by buying an additional counter and a dishwasher. It's the little things in life that means a lot!


Day 42

It was Saturday morning, so Liam and Whitney hung around watching TV while I slept in late recovering from the late night birth. When I was up and about I treated Liam and Whitney to a movie and set about trying to land my next conquest. Xander said he was too bust to come over. VJ Alvi said he didn't feel like coming over! Mortimer Goth said he would be right over. While I was waiting for him I decided to get the mail.


In the mailbox I found an envelope unmarked except for my name written in handwritten block letters. When I opened the envelope I found a note created from pasted letters. The note read: I KNOW YOUR SECRET. THE DARK MAN IS COMING.


My heart started pounding and my hands started shaking. Who sent this to me? Who is the dark man? What all did he know? Was I safe? Was this blackmail or worse? Before I had too much time to think about it, Morty showed up. Morty barely had time to chat with me, before he left.

 
Frightened and feeling rejected by the Sunset Valley citizens, I called and chatted with my firstborn, Gabby. After I calmed down a bit, I purchased a small patio table with two matching chairs for our birthday celebrations. And out on the back lawn we celebrated Mathias and Maisie's birthdays.







Mathias has blonde hair, light blue eyes and Elvin's darker skin tones. Maisie has my hair color with light blue/grey eyes. 








Day 43

Today was uneventful. There wasn't any strange letters or phone calls. And a boogeyman didn't jump out of the bushes at me. Liam and Whitney played at home and went to the playground for the afternoon. I trained toddlers. And Melody came by to visit.






















Day 44

A lovely, quiet day! I trained adorable toddlers, Whitney made the Honor Roll - Go, Whitney! I made Autumn Salad and ended my day by star gazing.




Day 45

This morning I went to gaze down upon Whitney and Liam as they left for school. What I saw nearly stopped my heart. Their school bus was not able to pull up directly in front of my house because the mysterious ice cream truck was just sitting there! As I watched the bus pull away, the ice cream truck stayed where it was. I guess the good news is the children are not the target. But the bad news is someone is watching me.



Hank came by for the birthday celebrations of his children. Liam has gained the trait Hydrophobic (living by a beach, no less!): I can't recall any traumatic events that would have caused this. Whitney gained the trait Vehicle Enthusiast. Sadly for her we are too poor to own a car. With their aging up to teens, I have now completed my Lifetime Wish. Of course, with the plan of raising one hundred children that notion is almost laughable. I have a long way to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment