Monday, February 27, 2012

Chapter 7

Day 31






Today was scarcely a fascinating day. I waddled through my cleaning and gardening chores. Sunset Valley is a small town, so the gossip that Melody was acting "insane" at the library reached my ears. I worry about that girl!





I wandered down to Central Park for the evening. I found Gabriella telling a ghost story to Parker there. I am relieved that she is in fact getting out of the house. While at the park I met Mortimer Goth and his father, Gunther Goth (a workaholic CEO) and raised my Charisma Level to 6. I also met Xander Clavell and Joel Madden. I was pleased with adding four more potential baby daddies to my list. I noshed on a hot dog with Parker before heading home.



Day 32


As I painted this morning, I reached Painting Level 8 and went into labor!



I gave birth so my fourth child and second son.
I named him Liam for a god of annoyance and inconvenience.
Sometimes honoring the darker gods will appease them.
Liam's traits are : Virtuoso and Absent-minded.


I also gave birth to my fifth child and third daughter.
I named her after a beautiful singer that was taken away by the Grim Reaper far too soon.
Whitney's traits are: Virtuoso and Light Sleeper.


Immediately after giving birth the doorbell rang! I invited Xander in and went to put Melody in a baby swing. When I returned to pick up Liam, I discovered Xander had picked him up and was playing with him. Be still my heart!  I have never seen a sweeter moment! After placing Liam in a swing, Xander and I danced together in the back yard. I am one smitten kitten! I discovered he is a Party Animal and in the criminal career. Oh boy, can I pick them or what? I end my day by spending my citizen points on Attractive and an Inheritance ($33,551). Maybe we will finally have a decent home!


Day 33

Today was a busy and eventful day! This was Melody's last day of high school and her birthday. Liam and Whitney also had their birthdays. Liam has my hair and eye color, while Whitney has black hair and onyx eyes. After we celebrated their birthdays, I took them outside for the day. I painted and they played while the construction workers worked on my home.



















I added two stories to our home. The third floor is for me: a bedroom. a future office and future bathroom. All of which were left largely unfinished. The first floor I simply opened up and added a couple of large windows. The bulk of my simoleons were spent on the second floor. The second floor is open and sun-brightened. There are two small bathrooms. A large glassed in nursery with three new cribs, new toys and a potty training area. The remainder of the second floor is open concept with three new bunkbeds, a reading area and a homework/study station.  I am pleased that I can finally provide my children with an adequate and beautiful bedrooms.




I invited Parker over a little early for Melody's birthday celebration. I had a chat with him about Melody's needs. I suggested to him that he and Tamara get their own place, a home that has room for Melody. Parker said he would take it into consideration. I could see that as Melody's "personality" shined through during our celebration, he took my advice seriously. Melody aged up with the Animal Lover trait and her Lifetime Wish is The Ark Builder.



















Day 34

Today was Melody's graduation day! Melody was very apprehensive about graduation and moving out into the big world. I tried to reassure her that she will be fine and that she will not be on her own. Melody graduated with merit and the title "Most Likely to Offend Others." She obtained employment at the town's spa as a clothes folder. Bless her! I think she can handle this.



I asked Melody what she wants for graduation and she told me she wanted a kitten. She was thrilled when I told her that she could have one. She named it Psycho. That evening she moved in with her father and his girlfriend. Another one of my baby birds fly the nest!



















But I am not alone and I have much to accomplish with the twins. I potty train Liam and start working on toddlers skills with Whitney.



Day 35

Today was toddler day. My little darlings brightened my day first thing with their sweet little faces. We worked on toddler skills and played all day long. Days like this makes my task of bearing 100 babies a joy!







No comments:

Post a Comment