Monday, November 5, 2012

Chapter 46

Day 203

The triplets were busy little girls every morning before they flitted off to school.



I was worried that if I invited Aarbrok to the twins birthday, he might show up in werewolf form. I chose to proceed without him.


Rafe inherited my hair color and Aarbrok's eye color.



Raina has her dad's hair color and my eye color.


I immediately set about some toddler training before I worked in the garden.




Teagan brought a friend home from school named Gator. Yes, Gator. Who names a kid Gator?



The children all tucked into their homework and then Mr. Gator started ripping my plants apart and howling at the full moon. I informed him that he should take his furry little ass to his own house.









Day 204






The mail arrived with a hairstyle magazine for me, new clothing as this town lacks a shopping center and creepy dolls for the twins. I disposed of the dolls immediately.



Siobhan told me about the field trip she went on that afternoon. She complained bitterly about the souvenir she was given. It was a dusty old lamp. What teacher thinks a child would like that for a souvenir?


She gave me the lamp as she didn't want it. I took it downstairs to dust it off and find a place for it.




I'll be damned if a blue genie didn't pop out of the lamp. I was instantly attracted to Harrison Robison despite the fact he looked like a Smurf and had a high pitched voice.


We hit is off immediately and before I knew it, we were smooching and I had myself a manipulator reputation.



Harrison reminded me that I had three wishes, so I chose happiness for my first wish.









Before I went into bed, I opened up my packages and perused my hairstyle magazine. I decided to go for something very different.

Day 206

"... and that's where babies come from."





I summoned Harrison. Can I just say, it is fun having a man at your beck and call. We had a bit of fun before I asked for my second wish: fortune. I missed having a healthy bank account since I left Lucky Palms.







Teagan brought another friend home home school. That girl is Little Miss Social. The triplets also brought home news that all three of them made the honor roll.









Day 206






I summoned Harrison again and told him for my third wish, I wanted to free him. He gave me a set of bizarre instructions to complete in order to accomplish this task.




Following warming the lamp in the oven, I needed to take the lamp to the cemetery. So I phoned for a person to repair the dishwasher and for a babysitter.







But before I summoned Harrison again, we had birthdays to celebrate.


Siobhan aged up with the trait: Dislikes Children



Teagan aged up with the trait: Couch Potato



Keira aged up with the trait: Athletic.




I summoned Harrison and set him free.



He was exhausted and went straight to bed. And then straight to sleep.

Day 207

I woke up early and discovered Harrison was already up and had given himself a makeover. We proceeded to fill our fun meters. Is there a better way to start the day?












I managed to teach the twins all their toddlers skills. But between my feeling ill and all the cake from yesterday's celebrations, I decided Rafe and Raina would have a quiet birthday.


Rafe aged up the the Never Nude trait.



Raina aged up with the Over-Emotional trait.









Day 208




I helped Harrison find a place of his own to live. It was the least I could do, considering the wishes he granted me.








After everyone had breakfast and completed their morning ablutions, we went to the village's pool.




Oh, Dude, PLEASE get out of the pool!



We ate our dinner at the diner and had a quiet evening at home. Well, as quiet as you can get with a houseful of children.






2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just want to let you know how much I love your story! I learned about your story about a week ago, and have been reading it non-stop (I must admit, I have been staying up later than I should have been just so I could read your story). Now that I have finally caught up to the current chapter, I want to leave my thoughts. I noticed how Charlotte changes from a sort-of unlikable character in the first few chapters into an extremely deep character who I really care and felt for. I cared for all the the characters as they died, and was especially upset when Matt died. I just want to congratulate you for your amazing job and can't wait for future posts. I always look to your 100 baby challenge for inspiration while doing my legacy which I just started (http://hultgraylegacy.wordpress.com). Once again, thank you for your amazing story, and I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter of Charlotte's story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading! I went and took a look at your legacy, great start! I'll be back tp read more. I will look and see if you have a thread in the forums. That is where I usually comment :-)

    ReplyDelete