Monday, November 19, 2012

Chapter 47

Day 209




When I went outside around mid-morning to garden it was very overcast and dark. I desperately missed the the brilliant sunshine of Lucky Palms. Moonlight Falls is beautiful it it's own way, but it lacks the color, brightness and nightlife I had grown accustomed to.



Pranked!






The kids had spent the bulk of the day in their pajamas, doing whatever they felt like doing. I had gardened, painted and talked to Harrison on the phone. I decided to leave the kids at home for the evening while I went out to converse with some adults. There wasn't too many options for me and I ended up at The Broomstick.







I was bored with The Broomstick. It was the same old hairy crowd and the games could only hold my attention for so long. I longed for a more exciting town and wondered if such a thing existed in the Shadowlands, something more urban. I went home for a late dinner and painted until bedtime.



Day 210

Just before dawn, I went into labor.


I labored in the nursery while the children woke up and started moving about.




After hours of contractions, I gave birth to a daughter that I named Yasmin. Yasmin had the blue skin coloring of her father, but she was not a genie. She was born with the traits: Artistic and Eccentric.



Labor wasn't over yet. I had barely lay little Yasmin in her crib when I was gripped by another contraction. Her twin brother was born soon after. I named him Ebrahim. Ebrahim was the exact opposite of Yasmin. He had my skin coloring, but he was a genie like his father. Ebrahim was born with the traits: Slob and Excitable.


Both babies were born ravenous, Teagan came up to help me feed them before she left for school.



I spent much of my day gardening and painting. Both Keira and Raina went home with friends.





Tonight was prom night for the triplets. A limo came to pick up Siobhan and Teagan, while Keira met them at the school.





They all had a very lovely prom. Teagan was crowned Prom Queen and both Siobhan and Keira came home with love interests. I knew then and there that Moonlight Falls would remain their home and they would not want to leave. When the time came I would be moving on without them.





Day 211




I invited Harrison over for Rafe's and Raina's birthdays. We started celebrating after the older children left for school.






Yasmin grew up to a lovely toddler with that mysterious brown hair and my eye color. Ebrahim grew up with his father's hair color and my eye color.





The triplets brought home one of their furry friends after school.












A werewolf (named Nauta, I think) invited me to a swimsuit party at her house. I met a gentlemen by the name of Rick Durwood. I was attracted to him, but I'm not looking for another baby daddy at the moment. I'm ready to move on from Moonlight Falls.



Declan was at the party and I expressed my unhappiness about feeling "stuck" in Moonlight Falls. He told me about a part of the Shadowlands that he felt would make me happier. It was a lovely county with an urban and rural area. I could live in the city, just outside the city or in the country with city access. I was excited to hear about this and started planning immediately to relocate. Declan offered to keep an eye on the triplets and I could leave them the house where they had grown up. I had enough money from Harrison granting me a wish to do that and start off in a modest home somewhere else.


The lovely (furry) hostess.

Cake for a late dinner, because the hostess didn't cook.

Day 212








The triplets brought home their friend again.



That evening we celebrated the triplets' birthdays.


Siobhan aged up with the new trait: Supernatural Skeptic. Yes, she is a fairy and skeptical of the supernatural. I'm not sure how that works either. Her Lifetime Wish is Greener Gardener. She should be happy to take over the garden I've established here.



Teagan grew up with the new trait: Loser. Poor thing! Her Lifetime Wish is Magic Makeover.



Keira aged up with the new trait: Supernatural Fan. At least she isn't in denial. Her Lifetime Wish is to be a Superstar Athlete.






Day 213

Today was the big day. The triplets would be graduating and I would be moving away from Moonlight Falls with my younger children. Now that the day was here I was feeling torn. Despite my discontent, Moonlight Falls had been good to me and I would miss seeing the triplets. But I had already made plans and the triplets did not seem upset at all. On the contrary, they were bubbling with excitement for their future.


























And before I knew it, the day had passed. It was time to move to new horizons.

5 comments:

  1. Another great chapter (as to be expected from you)! I really wish we could see the genie's grow up, as it is so fun to play as them and I could see an interesting story where Charlotte genie son uses "ensorcel" on his mother and makes Charlotte do things she doesn't normally do. Also, I'm wondering, how far is Charlotte from becoming an adult? I know you are playing on the highest lifespan settings, but it can't possibly last that much longer... right? Also, out of all of Charlotte's children... who is your favorite so far? And how do you possibly keep track of all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, I sent you a mystery gift in TS3 and I need some advice for my legacy. How far ahead are you in your game then in the story? Do you usually write chapters for every certain amount of screenshots you have or what? Because, for my legacy (http://hultgraylegacy.wordpress.com/) I have the issue of the fact that I am somewhat farther ahead in my game then in the story. Thank goodness I take notes though, so I don't really know if it is a big deal. Also, do you have Seasons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just went through your forum posts, so I know about Seasons. What custom world are you using though?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Storybrook County - http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_StorybrookCounty.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left you a message on your My Page. I am sorry it took me so long to see these comments!

    ReplyDelete