Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chapter 2

Day 8



It's hard to believe that the twins are already having their first birthday! Where does the time go? For their birthday I purchased a potty chair, a teddy bear and a Brainiac Peg Toybox.











Gabriella has beautiful brown hair and deep blue eyes. I can tell she is going to be a stunner one day. Dominic has redder hair and my lavender eyes. I think he looks more like Gobias.










Let the potty training commence. I spend the remainder of the day potty training, painting and chatting on the phone with Parker.







Day 9



Today Gabriella and Dominic were potty trained! What a relief that is. I spent some more time on my painting. My Painting Level is now at a 6. I completed my 8th painting and sold it for $143. I paid my bills ($38) and I invited Parker to come over. He said that he would be over soon, but he never showed up!




















Day 10


I had planned on saving my citizen points to obtain a Fertility Treatment, but I decided to apply instead for a government program of No Bills Ever. It seemed like a prudent choice since I am only one painting away from repossession at any given moment. And let's face it, if my toilet gets repossessed then "I won't have a pot to pee in much less a window to throw it out of."







I spent time with the twins teaching Gabriella to talk and Dominic to walk. I settled the twins back into their swings and gave Parker a call. I invited him over and he showed up this time! We chatted for some time, but it is late and we were both tired. I extended a friendly offer to spend the night and he accepted. Just before we went to bed (and straight to sleep!), I tested the waters with a bit of flirting. He seemed to be receptive.



Day 11 



Right after breakfast I started on Operation Seduction with Parker. I discovered he is a Great Kisser! I suspected my moving onto a second man will earn me a naughty reputation, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! I was rather shocked when I tried to steer him into the bedroom, Parker rebuffed me not once, but twice! 






Well, I'm not the kind of gal that gives up! I kept working on him and TA! DA! That boy was mine! Afterward I checked on the twins; they were as happy as could be in their swings. Those swings are worth their weight in gold, an absolute must for any parent. I decided to celebrate with buying a second dining room chair. I didn't ask Parker to leave at the end of the day, but I went to bed when I was tired. I heard him leave about 3:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment