Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Chapter 16

Day 77

Jory and Caden had a little birthday in the nursery without a cake. Jory has red hair with vibrant, deep blue eyes. Caden has Joe's hair color with grey/green eyes.


Alex took the children to spend the day at the Incredible Family Center, while I tackled loads of laundry and potty training.





The kids ate dinner at the Fun Center while I whipped up some hamburgers at home.





It was a fairly productive day even if I never made it out of my nightgown. I rounded out the day buy purchasing insurance (Fireproof Homestead), plunging a toilet and a relaxing bubble bath.



Day 78


Today was Alexander's birthday! He aged up with the trait: Cat Person and his Lifetime Wish is: Home Designer Hotshot.



The younger kids went to the swimming pool, I taught Jory how to walk and Alexander went into town.



Alex changed his last name to Goth and joined the Architectural Designer Profession. He met up with and wooed the girl he was sweet on. Lydia Pearl is now his girlfriend. He even brought her home to meet me. She is a sweet gal; I hope he will be happy with her.






Day 79

Today was Alexander's graduation. He graduated with highest honor and his classmates voted him "Most Likely to be Mediocre." With the Goth last name behind him I don't think he needs to worry too much.







Before Alex moved out we had a little birthday celebration for Deacon and Daniel. Deacon aged up with the trait: Absent-Minded and Daniel aged up with the trait: Loner.


Alexander moved in with Lydia. Rumor has it that Maisie (still unemployed) has a boyfriend Bob Newbie and they have moved into their own home as well. 


Day 80

I start my day by repairing a shower bringing my Handiness skill Level to a 7. I had cake for breakfast again. What can I say - waste not, want not!



I toddler trained all day. Jory has all of his toddler skills and Caden has been potty trained now. Today was a good day.




Day 81

I worked on Caden's remaining toddler skills, teaching him how to walk and talk.



I invited Joe over for his sons' birthday celebrations. Maisie just happened to drop by about the same time with news that Alex's girlfriend might be pregnant. Caden aged up with the trait: Daredevil and Jory with: Virtuoso.





After the party Joe stayed to play in the sprinkler for a bit and Maisie decided to go up to her old bedroom and take a nap before she went home about 3AM.



Day 82



Today I woke up to an empty nursery! I could use the break to catch up on things. I cooked waffles, started cleaning our filthy house (there was stinky laundry everywhere!) and gardened. My gardening Level is now at a 7.





When Deacon and Daniel arrived home I insisted they pitch in and help out. A little hard work never hurt anyone!






Not only did the boys pitch in and help tidy the house up, but Daniel even cooked dinner! We had a wonderful evening together and I completed my 6th brilliant painting. I have accomplished the Proficient Painter Challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment