Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chapter 11

Day 51

Today we celebrated four birthdays! I kept Kieran and Peyton's birthday celebration quiet without any cake; four birthday cakes in one day would be too much sugar! Kieran and Peyton are now cute little toddlers. They both have black hair with my lavender eye color. I think they look more similar to each other than my other twin sets.


I went big for Liam and Whitney's birthday celebration. I actually threw a party inviting their father, half-siblings, love interests and friends. It was wonderful having all of my children together.


Liam's new trait is: Loves the Outdoors. His Lifetime Wish is: The Cat Herder. Seriously?!?


Whitney's new trait is: Good. Her Lifetime Wish is: Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers.

Toward the end of the party I was startled to spy Melody and Hank outside alone dancing. I was concerned and somewhat uncomfortable. What if one of my children start dating the father to one of their half-siblings? Talk about awkward! I snooped a little and discovered that Hank was now single. But Melody has a boyfriend named Antoine Madden. I guess I don't need to worry after all... yet, anyway.


Note: Today I received the Personable Skill Challenge

Day 52

Today was graduation day for Liam and Whitney. Liam graduated with honor and was voted "Most likely to be a Rock Star." And Whitney graduated with highest honor.




I cooked one last homemade meal (Goopy Carbonara, my Cooking Level is now a 5) for Liam and Whitney before they moved out. I hugged my twins and gifted them with little portable radios. Liam has taken a job in journalism and moved in with his father (Hank's ex moved out). Whitney joined the music career and moved in with her boyfriend. Whitney and Lenny live in the house next door to her father and her twin. 





Day 53

Today was yet another day of toddler training. But I started my day by stargazing. I saw a small  meteor fall, however I didn't have any time or way to pursue where it landed in order to obtain it. I potty trained both Kieran and Peyton today. And I taught Kieran to walk.




Day 54


Today Peyton learned to walk and talk. The school called to let me know that Mathias made the honor roll. Maybe there is a bit of me in him after all. The twins played a video game after school. They are intense little competitors! Maisie was practically levitating, she was trying so hard.


We celebrated Mathias and Maisie's birthdays. Mathias now has the trait: Cat Person. What is it with my children and this obsession with cats? Maisie received the trait: Computer Whiz. Smart one like her mother! VJ Alvi randomly showed up and joined our celebration. I swear that Sunset Valley residents can sniff out a birthday cake like a bloodhound can sniff out a rabbit!



Day 55

I taught Kieran to talk. Both twins achieved their toddler skills prior to growing up! We had a quiet celebration without a birthday cake. Kieran's new trait is Perfectionist and Peyton's is Good.


I took a mini-course on how to be Extra Creative. This should boost the value on all my future paintings. I invited Morty to come over, he said he would but then he never showed up! Well, I am nothing, if not determined so I went over to his house! 


I discovered he lives with his girlfriend Jasmin (with additional roommates) and he works at the spa. I guess with all that Goth money, he doesn't need a career anyway. I suggested we go to the science building. I wanted to leave his house before any girlfriend or roommates showed up. I have discovered that the science building is nice and deserted for a bit of wooing and woohooing. I was successful and I look forward to seeing the results of the Goth bloodline mixed with the Xicanopian race.



After the "tour of the test chamber" *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* I walked around the science building and discovered a unicorn! Earthlings have declare that unicorns are fictional creatures, so I was amazed to see one. I guess this is more proof that Earthlings just see what they want to believe.



Day 56


Early today I begin to feel that familiar sickness, proving that last night's seduction of Morty was a success. Between the bouts of nausea I painted. I completed my 18th painting and sold this brilliant piece for $740. I enjoyed my evening playing chess with Mathias, achieving Level 5 of Logic.






After a quiet and uneventful day, I decided to search the galaxy with my telescope. I absolutely love the breathtaking view from my beachside home!












As I peered about with my telescope I spotted the "ice cream" truck sitting out at the front of my house. It annoyed and angered me. I refuse to be intimidated by parked trucks and a mysterious note in my mailbox!







Determined to ignore this nuisance, I swung the telescope around to gaze at the beautiful beach that I adored. Then I saw something that almost made my heart stop...


This wasn't just a silly note or a parked truck.There is someone out there watching me. What does he want?!? Am I in danger? Is this the dark man? All of a sudden I hated my home with all it's open windows with it's beautiful view of the sea. Anyone and everyone can see into my house! I also suddenly hated my home's location. Being open to a public beach allowed anyone to walk up to my house and children! How many times have I had someone walk up and join one of family birthday parties uninvited? I felt the bile rise in my throat. I felt the panic set in. I wanted to run and hide. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment