Sunday, January 31, 2016

Charlotte's Universe

Due to the new link restrictions in the posts on the newer forum, I have decided to save myself the headache and post my links in the blog itself. This post will be for the Worlds that Charlotte resides in. I will provide a link for ones that are linkable.

1. Sunset Valley (Sims 3) - Earth, present day

2. Riverview  (EA Freebie) - Earth, present day

3. Appaloosa Plains (Pets EP) - Earth, present day

4. Winter Wonderland (by Rflong7) - Earth, present day

5. Lucky Palms (EA Store) - Earth, present day

6. Moonlight Falls (Supernatural EP) - Earth/Shadowlands, present day

7. Storybrook County (by My Sim Realty) - Earth/Shadowlands, present day

8. Dragon Valley (EA Store) - Earth/Shadowlands, present day

9. Oasis Landing (Into The Future EP) - Earth/Dystopian, in the future

10. Moon Base Delta (by Rflong7 with the earth moon modified by me) - Earth's Moon/Dystopian, in the future

11. Lunar Lakes (EA Store) - Alien Planet, in the future. I used lighting and star field mods by Burnt Waffles  I used a mod for the daylight hours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment