Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chapter 43

Day 189


I enjoyed the view of the park from my dining room. I preferred a more open floor plan, but you couldn't beat the location of this house. I needed to makeover the kitchen sooner than later. The appliances were cheap and the dishwasher was so noisy.


I decided to get acquainted with the town by going to the local salon and getting a makeover. I was not entirely thrilled to discover a minivan in my garage. Add a different vehicle to the list of things to change when the budget allowed.




Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and go for it. I decided to get my hair cut off. I wasn't real sure about my new style. Maybe I would grow fond of it. I thought I'd go with a more conservative wardrobe. I didn't know how the residents on Moonlight Falls dressed.


Walking out of the salon I saw another fairy. Maybe my new wardrobe choices were too conservative?


I couldn't get used to seeing winged creatures everywhere.


I finally saw more supernatural creatures. A car went by with a ghost driving and a vampire riding shotgun.


Next I headed for a pub called The Toadstool. It sounded like a great place to meet the villagers. If I was going to be stuck there, then I wanted to mate with a few supernaturals. I'll admit I was really eager to raise a few supernatural children. 


Before I even made it into the pub I met my first possibility. David Pok is a real nice guy, but he was married.



I was still chatting with David when the ghost and vampire I saw earlier walked into the pub. I noticed that I caught the vampire's eye.


I walked in after him and introduced myself. His name is Dante Morganthe. I couldn't help but wince when I heard his name. I wondered how my little Dante was faring back in Lucky Palms.


Dante was single and flirty. I noticed in addition to being really pale and waxy complected that his skin looked a little crackle finished. Not an entirely attractive look I have to say.


But I liked him. His personality was charming. He was attentive. And his fangs were kinda cute.




We were hitting it off so well that I decided he would be my first supernatural conquest. I asked him out on a date and we headed for the local theater for a "backstage tour".




Sadly the theater was packed and we didn't get any opportunity to be alone. I was still very interested so I decided to take him to my house. When we arrived there I went inside thinking he would follow me. But instead he seemed a bit disoriented and went around the corner of my front porch. He indicated he was very hungry.


Alarmed by his intense hunger, I invited him to stay the night and was wondering if I should offer up a vein for a snack when the unimaginable happened...


Dante died and turned into a pile of dust on my front porch!



I had to grab a dust brush and pan and sweep my date up off the porch. This was officially the worst date ever. This even topped the time George peed himself.


Well, so much for vampire immortality. Maybe they are more fragile in this cursed, in between world? At any rate, there isn't any point of crying over spilt milk. Or a dusty, dead vampire in this case. I headed back to The Toadstool.


I met a man named Ivy. I'm not sure if that was his first or last name. He was married. I took my frustrations out on a game of whack-a-vampire.



On the way out the door, I met a married doctor. *sigh* There seemed to be a shortage of single men in this town.

Day 190

After my breakfast, I tackled my gardening chores.



I found the town's bookstore and purchased a few new recipes and an introductory book on Alchemy.


I stopped by to watch a beautiful falcon when I spotted my first werewolf.



Waylon Wolff was on his way to work, so there wasn't an opportunity for introducing myself. The consignment/alchemy store was just down the road, so I decided to stop in.


I met the consignment clerk. Bill Misfit seemed like a nice enough guy. I spotted a female werewolf outside. Maybe I should open up a waxing/electrolysis store? I think I would have steady business in this town.



I perused the subject of Alchemy before leaving. When I walked out the door of the shop, I literally bumped into the hottest fairy I have ever seen.



I became acquainted with Declan Magee pretty quickly. He was single and interested in me despite the fact that I was still in my scrungy gardening clothes. I chatted him up and I didn't even care if we were blocking the door.




Declan told me that Moonlight Falls has a park with a Arboretum and asked me if I would like a tour? I'd responded that I'd be most interested!



The arboretum wasn't crowded at all. In fact, we had the place to ourselves and we took advantage of that ;-) Somehow I managed to earn myself a naughty reputation. Ironically it was not from my middle-of-the-park in flangrante delicto, but because I was "unfaithful" to a dead vampire that I had never woohoo'd. Seriously!?! Well, a naughty rep had never stopped me before! Afterward Declan and I shared a delicious meal in a restaurant that counts as fine dining in this town.



At the end of our date we kissed good-bye and went our separate ways.


Day 191

I woke up sick and then dealt with a clogged toilet. Well, the day could only go up from there!





After my chores were done I decided to take a drive and go to the beach.




Declan called and we chatted for a bit.


At La Shove beach I met an attractive single werewolf named Aarbrok Colmillo.





After I said goodbye to Aarbrok, I walked over to view the falls and next I drove over to look at the art gallery.



I was amused to see fairy children at the gallery, I wondered if my baby will be a fairy. I looked around the gallery, but I was not very impressed. I sat outside the the art gallery's back garden and read my alchemy book. 



When it was too dark to read outside, I drove home to prepare dinner. I made ratatouille and finally mastered the cooking skill.




Day 192

After breakfast I gardened, upgraded another sprinkler and spent some time painting.




I purchased a couple of rocking chairs for my front porch. I sat on the porch rocking and reading recipes until Declan called and wanted to chat.




After a lonely dinner of leftovers, I completed a painting. Then I read more recipes on the porch until it was time to go to bed.




Day 193

While I was tending to my garden, I spotted Declan walking by.



We discussed my impending delivery and the child or children that will soon be here. He was rather pleased to know he would be a papa soon.



I asked him for some fairy dust. I wasn't sure what I could use it for, but the option was there and so I asked. Declan gave me some.


Declan went on his way and I returned to my gardening chores. 



After my chores were complete I rocked and read on the porch until I grew hungry. As soon as I stood up to go in the house and eat, I went into labor.



I scurried up to the nursery that I had redecorated for my growing family and labored alone.


I gave birth to triplets! This is my third set of triplets, but it was the first set where they are all the same gender. To my surprise all three of my daughters were fairies.


Siobhan was born with the Excitable and Athletic traits.


Teagan was born with the traits: Clumsy and Friendly.


Keira was born with the Easily Impressed and Virtuoso traits.


I tucked all three girls in for the night and finally was able to eat my dinner. It was such a lovely night, I decided to dine on the back porch.


4 comments:

  1. Hey Zoey, great update. Can't wait to see these trips as they grow up.

    Question: how much longer until your sim moves to Bridgeport to meet Robert? Do you need me to submit a backstory for him or are you going to check my blog for info?

    Let me know if he DLs to your game fine, so i could send a sim file to you.

    - Packerfan28 (JagPacker26)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Zoey. Great update. I cant wait to see how these triplets turn out.

    Oh by the way, when are you moving your sim to Bridgeport so she can meet Robert? Do you also need a backstory for him just in case?

    Let me know if you have problems downloading him too.

    - Packerfan28 (JagPacker26)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to hear what she will get into in Moonlight Falls! ;) It's my favorite town so far. Love the alchemy skill; I've gotten my sim almost mastered. ( This is JuliaAJ)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Julia! I loved Moonlight Falls at first, but there just isn't enough nightlife to keep me enetertained. She will be moving again, just in time for Seasons :-)

    ReplyDelete