Sunday, January 10, 2016

Look for a new chapter soon =)

Well, it has been a long, long while since I posted a chapter. A full year and a half in fact. My life got a little crazy in the past four years since I first started this story. I've cared for and lost several family members among a host of other issues. My computer died a horrific death. I was able to salvage my Sims 3 100BC files but for the better part of a year, I did not have a computer that was capable of playing Sims 3. We recently acquired another desktop but I wavered about returning to this story. It takes a lot of time and work to build these worlds (I tweak them all, y'all!) and produce these chapters. But then I sat down and read my story through from beginning to end. Although I cringed a lot in the early chapters (my building skills and lack of story line LOL), I soon remembered why I loved Charlotte and her brood. I dug up my notes and opened up "Sanctuary" yesterday. My time for simming is very limited these days, but I want to finish this story. I know how it ends. Or at least I think I do. Charlotte has a way guiding me as much as I guide her. Heaven only knows how long it will take to finish this story, but even if no one else is reading I want to take this all the way to "The End". And if anyone out there is also interested... thank you so much for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment